Monday, November 5, 2007

WOW may 14th.

so i have written in this for a really really long time...probably because I forgot i had it.
anyways.
ill make this short and sweet.
maybe not short.

the end of 8th grade was sad. it was the end of an era, it was hard to say goodbye to a lot of people i had gotten to know over the past 3 years. but i think i was excited to get to know the knew people i would be with for the next 4.

anyways, i spent 3 weeks of my summer at Interlochen. Basically, i fell in love with it. Everything about that place, the people, the atmosphere, i just hated to leave. i really missed my friends, but i felt right there. Is it weird to know exactly what you want to do with your life when your only 14? Because I realy really do. I love being in front of an audience, i want to be an actress, i NEED to be an actress, i can't get enough of the spotlight, and not in a bad way. the stage, the lights, the presence, i am actually in love with it. I can;t wait to get out of high school and start to make a name for myself. More than you know (with the exception of diana)

After Interlochen, I went straight to Michigania--amazing as always, i love it there, it was i think my 11th year, and the people mean a LOT to me.

When I got home, i had a really hard time adjusting. I would first of all, like to thank Diana Katherine Rosenzweig for being my Best Friend when i was pretty depressed for awhile. I know I bitched a lot about stupid stuff, and i probably got really repetitive and boring, but it really meant a lot to me that you listened, I dont think you know much you mean to me, and I don't know what i would do without you.

Once volleyball started, things started to get better, lauren and i became friends again (girl, what HAPPENED this summer, we like hated each other for no reason) and taylor and i became realy good friends, which is something that we hadnt really been since like..7th grade.
Anyways, I waas pretty bummed when I didnt make varsity, but it was really okay, I play like.teh ENTIRE time on JV, and was a clear leader on the team, and it payed off, and I got pulled up to varsity for the end of the year, (I even played in a game!)

Now I am in a difficult spot, because this summer I dont know what i am going to do, I really want to go to Interlochen for 6 weeks, but I may have to miss Michigania (something I dont know if i am willing to do) or I could spend my summer doing volleyball the whole time. The only thing that is making me lean more towards interlochen, is the fact that after high schoool, what purpose will volleyball have its not like I will play in college and sure now its really realy fun, and i love that game, but Interlochen is what will help me further my dream.
I don't know. we will have to see.

OH--the new kids in our grade.
are fun.
are cool.
are...new.
I think i really like them all, there are a couple i dont think ive ever actually talked too, random right? ME not talking to people. ( i really think ive changed a lot, is it a good thing? i cant tell) but no, i do like them a lot. But the guys are the same as last year, there just arent any. I was hoping with all the new kids coming we would get a lot of new good guys, but false statement. theres like...its the exact same as last year...bummer.

whatever.
upperclassman anyone?

3 comments:

dieannuhh said...

:D

u should update more.

Unknown said...

:] you post well. thanks for the recap of summer. ha.

lemonie said...

i agree. that made me laugh, because i could just SEE you saying all of it.
i hope you are in advisory tomorrow, because i bought poptarts.

thanks for liking my poems.. i like them too. :]