Tuesday, November 20, 2007

busy busy busy!

I had SUCH a busy week last week.
well super busy weekends. i dont even remember last week, i had school...and really nothing else.
BUT last weekend.
So saturday, Melissa Becca and I went out to dinner, and then Melissa and I went back to her house and then drove Zoe and Kelsey to their dance, and we like..sat at gh for an hour not knowing what to do.
We ended up driving around for awhile, and then we just went to my house, then we went downtown and chilled at starbucks for awhile, then Becca and Elizabeth joined us, then Jack, Julia and Alex came too. Then we walked around downtown for awhile.
Sunday I went to see Thoroughly Modern Millie with Elizabeth and Emily. Elizabeth and I then went straight to the fh banquet, and hten I went straight to TBE.
that was pretty hectic.
The school week...ummmm...school? I ahd a lot of catching up to do. Thursday becca melissa kelsey diana and I went to coney after school, then I had a volleyball banquet. It was nice. uhh..that was like, it for the whole week.
Then THIS weekend, Friday night Marcus and I went to see Shakespeare in Hollywood. Then becca and elizabeth picked us up and we went back to his Condo, then we walked downtown and had dinner at Parthenon at lke 1030. then we went BACK to marcus's and chilled.
Saturday we went to the football game and it was cold and rainy and just bad. It was the worst game offensively I have ever seen. It was just bad.
THEN Marcus came over, then Kevin and Kristen came over, then Joey and Elizabeth came over, then like, 2 hours later Dobbs came over too.
Sunday... lets see, I went on a Jew School Field trip! The holocaust museum... but then we went to wendys! Then when i got home Al came over to make nasty-ass waffles for french, they were so bad. I don;t think either of us will ever become chefs.
Yesterday was was school, I left at like..215, becuase I didnt feel well and all I had was yearbook.
Now i'm home sick..AGAIN.
god, i seriously have issues. I cant breathe, im coughing up a storm, my throat hurts like a bitch, i have a huge headache. I'm no joke dying. Also, i lost my voice, its so bad. my body is just in pain.
I no joke don't even know why I am so sick again. I was back in school ONE WEEK, before im sick again.
alk;hdashda;sfkkfhksfhs

but its thanksgiving soon! so yay!

2 comments:

dieannuhh said...

u need to get better. now.

deleted said...

lmao, i did though.
like no kidding.