Friday, November 9, 2007

akhdk;alhdas

I have strep throat, again. You can look down at my previous posts, where i write about how much I have already HAD strep throat.

my throat doenst even HURT! I went to school yesterday because the DOCTOR told me that my tonsils weret swollen or red or anything, and that I was FINE. they did the test anyways, just to make sure, it was negative. I got home from school yesterday, and a nurse from the office called and said the overnight had come back POSITIVE. stupid stupid STUPID.
i should just have my tonsils out.
but im way to scared of surgery, so unless THEY suggest it, im not like, going to ask for it.
haha



it was nice being back at school after being gone for so long.

i don't like kyle. get it through your god damn heads, and NO i wont hook up with him. I don't mean to hurt his feelings, but he's one of my really close friends! and i just dont see him like that. You can keep thinking waht you want :) (you know who you are, i feel no need to say names) hahha, and I don't actualy care, I just dont want him getting the wrong idea.

yesterday dorothea told me she thought joe starr and I would be the perfect couple. I told her i 100% agreed, and then continued on to interagate him on how tall he was supposed to be, and what he wanted to do for a living! hahha, oh biology.

alrighty.

4 comments:

AJ said...

so you totally need to get back in school for math class... it's sorta boring without you..

Unknown said...

sounds like chemistry, not biology...

Marr Bearr said...

HALEY I MISS YOU, its like impossible for our grade to be this boring. and quiet. and i hateee it because you make my heart feel fuzzy :]

Taylor said...

dude, way to call me out! lol jk w.e i'll stop teasing you....maybe but ILY! ♥