Saturday, November 10, 2007

Purple Summer

sorry about that last night.

anyways.
I mmight go see Thoroughly Modern Millie tongiht with elizabeth, if not im seeing it tommorow.
I'm excited.
To bad its only a high school production.
Sutton Foster slays (she was millie on broadway) what makes her even cooler is that she is dating christian borle (emmett in Legally Blonde)

I got an email from interlochen today telling me that if I wanted to continue in the same program I did last year, that becuase of how I excelled in it, I wouldn;t even have to audition again. I could just go
YAY ME.
to bad I do want to do a different program.
I had done the Intermediate Theatre Workshop
and I want to do the High School Rep Production.
but its still cool that they thought I was that good.

kayyyy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the movie of thoroughly modern millie.

Unknown said...

nawww! i said i hope katherine doesn't NOT like me!!

i hope she DOES like me!