Friday, November 9, 2007

second in a day.

i know ive already written in this today. but this is important.


I'm glad I got to see SA with Eryn and Gerard (as georg) but i was bummed that i didnt get to see phoebe and skylar. I agree with everyone on TGO that lauren has really gone down hill, but i still love her voice. I was really bummed that Lauren and Lilli didnt come out at stage door, but its okay, i have laurens autograph, but not lillis! bummer, but i ahve everyone elses.
I was also really sad that LBB Kate Christian and Orfeh didnt come out at legally blonde. but its okay, i got nikkis! I freaking LOVe kate shindle, she was miss america you know? shes so talented.
So i'm in love with Bare: a pop opera.
its so incredible.
so so so so good.
I wish it still was playing :( even though I dont know who would take me to see it, I've already pulled my awkward broadway obssesion must fly to new york to see quota for the year with SA.
But no really, Bare is so good. I cant wait to get the album for hannukah.
I'm bummed that Michael Arden adn John Hill arent on it. but MATT DOYLE IS FOR PETER. and matt doyle completes my life. loveee him. (he was street clothed in SA when i saw it)
Jenna Leigh Green is fantastic as ivy, i love her voice, its incredible.
Bare is just SO GOOD. The music is just phenomonal, the story line is so deep and moving.

So i'm obessed with two musicals about sex drugs pregancy homesexuality and abuse.
What else is new?

Putnam County Spelling Bee is closing on broadway! I hope 13 takes its place, but i think [title of show] is.
My first time sounds so funny, Ken Davenport slays.
I chose my top 5 favorite tony performanes of all time


1. Rent- Anthony Rapp is killer, love him
2. Dreamgirls- Jennifer Holiday slays ftw
3. A chorus line (revival)- you cant beat it.
4. Wicked- Idina Menzel is so incredible
5. Its between Spring Awakening, Putnam County, or Sweeney Todd (i cant choose between the original and the 2004 revival, i mean angela lansbury is incredible but so is Patti Lupone)

Ive also decided my two favorite gay broadway starts are David Hyde Pierce and Gideon Glick

David Hyde Pierce was in frasier, and now stars in Curtains on broadway.
Gideon Glick originated the role of Ernst in SA and is now starring in Speech and Debate off Broadway.









so, did you understand any of what i just said?
I didn't think so.
neither did anyone else.

I don't belong in the midwest. I am so a new yorker, or from LA.
which is where i plan to go when I'm out of school.
People in the midwest, people in ann arbor, people at greenhills
they just, they just dont get it the same way i do.

akhsdl;ksdh;lkhdl;kdh;klfhdls;fhdlkfhlh


sorry about that random rant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i went to see Putnam County Spelling Bee at the Fisher Theatre! it was funny.